Lavender Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.48 learn more
Lavandula Angustifolia - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. It is perhaps the most popular essential oil in the world. With a calming and subtle sweet aroma, the Lavender essential oil is a must-have in any household or workspace. Not only does it provide calmness, but it also provides emotional and physical relief.
- Helps to reduce anxiety, stress, tension and negative emotions
- Promotes sleep
- Beneficial for most skin conditions (promotes growth of new cells), and skin inflammation
- Bath: Add 5-8 drops of essential oil to your bath and mix well to enjoy benefits
- Pillows and bedding: Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to pillows and bedding to relax and help with sleep
- Skin: Mix Lavender essential oil with carrier oils (e.g. sweet almond oil) and apply on skin
- Massage: Mix Lavender essential oil with carrier oils
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product.
Sourced from: France