Roman Chamomile (5%) Essential Oil - NZ
Out of stock
Chamomile Roman 5% in Jojoba Oil - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Roman Chamomile is one of the oldest herbs and has long been used by ancient romans for indigestion, headaches, and to ease tension. Nowadays, chamomile is most often used in teas, hair care and face care. The chamomile essential oil is more effective than tea and is just as easy to use. It is well known for its calming effects on the skin, body and mind.
- Helps to reduce anxiety, stress, tension and negative emotions
- Calming effects on the skin, body and mind
- May help in supporting a healthy immune system
- Bath: Add 10-12 drops of essential oil to your bath and mix well (salt helps) to enjoy its benefits
- Hair Care: Add a few drops to any shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy hair
- Diffusion: Add 7 to 8 drops to your diffuser
- Skin: Apply on the soles of feet before bed
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product.
Sourced from: United States