Tea Tree Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.32 learn more
Melaleuca Alternifolia - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Tea tree, also known as 'melaleuca' is mainly derived from the native Australian plant 'Melaleuca alternifolia'. It has a slight lemon-y scent and is well recognised for its antimicrobial effects. Because of this, the tea tree essential oil is fantastic when used in a diffuser, as it helps to purify the air.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Anti-microbial properties
- Fortifies the immune system to help fight off infectious diseases
- Useful for insect bites, burns, sores, and sunburn
- Bath: Add 4 to 6 drops to your bath to enjoy the benefits
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser
- Cleaning: Add some tea tree and lemon essential oil to a water spray bottle for a fresh and natural cleaning solution. Avoid granite and stone as it could etch the surface.
- Massage: Mix with fractionated coconut oil for a calming and relaxing massage, 1:3 ratio
Tea Tree oil has high citral content, which means it can be a skin irritant. Avoid applying on its own to the skin. Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Source Origin: Australia