Here at D:FUSE NZ we love diffusing essential oils, but with so many oils we understand that it can be hard to pick which one. Here are a few essential oil recipes that we personally love to use in our essential oil diffuser. By no means are these a must, they are just blends we enjoy using. Feel free to change up the oils or change the ratio of the recipe, we actually recommend experimenting! We understand that everyone will react differently to oils, hence the reason why we decided not to make ready to go blends and opted for recipe blend sets that our customers can DIY. This allows you full control of what works best for you.
If you have any suggestions or would like us to submit one of your recipes in this page, please contact us and we can pop your recipe (with your name of course!) on this page.
- We add these blends to 200ml of water in our ultrasonic diffuser, ratio's can be adjusted to your preference
- Avoid adding carrier oils to your diffuser as it could cause it to clog up
- We recommend between 8-12 drops of essential oil per 200ml of water
- For massages and topical application, we recommend 4-6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil
- Everyone will reacted differently to essential oils, some oils may have more of an effect than others.