Lavender Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $4.65 learn more
Lavandula Angustifolia - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. It is perhaps the most popular essential oil in the world. With a calming and subtle sweet aroma, the Lavender essential oil is a must-have in any household or workspace. Not only does it provide calmness, but it also provides emotional and physical relief. The oil blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang.
- Helps to reduce anxiety, stress, tension and negative emotions
- Promotes sleep
- Beneficial for most skin conditions (promotes growth of new cells), and skin inflammation
- Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Lavender essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath and mix well to enjoy benefits
- Pillows and bedding: Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to pillows and bedding to relax and help with sleep
- Skin: Mix Lavender essential oil with carrier oils (e.g. sweet almond oil) and apply on skin
- Massage: Mix Lavender essential oil with carrier oils
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: France
Plant Parts Used: Flowers
Extraction Method: Distillation