Bergamot Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.32 learn more
Citrus Bergamia - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Bergamot is a unique citrus fruit, whose rind is full of superb, quality oils. It is one of the most underrated citrus oils on the market. It has a fresh, sweet and citrus aroma which not only builds confidence but also helps to reduce muscle tension, headaches, stress and negative emotions. This oil is also used in black tea, also known as Earl Grey. It blends especially well with Eucalyptus, Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
- Promotes calmness and positive emotions
- Purifying skin benefits
- Useful for depression
- Stimulates hormonal secretions
- Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Bergamot essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath to enjoy the benefits and the lovely citrus scent
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser
- Massage: Mix 2 to 3 drops of bergamot essential oil with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Digestion: Mix 2 drops with any carrier oil to help with digestion during or after meals
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Source Origin: Italy