Cinnamon Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.48 learn more
Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Originating from Southeast Asia, Cinnamon is derived from a tall, tropical evergreen tree. Extracted from the bark, our cinnamon essential oil promotes a healthy immune system and is a good digestive aid. Due to its high concentration of cinnamaldehyde, it is best to mix the cinnamon essential oil with a carrier oil such as sweet almond, or fractionated coconut oil. With a hot, spicy and warm aroma, a couple drops goes a long way.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes good oral health
- Helps alleviate sore muscles and joints
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Bath: Do not use Cinnamon Oil in the bath. It could cause skin irritation.
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops of Cinnamon essential oil to your diffuser
- Massage: Mix 2-3 drops per 10ml of fractionated coconut oil for a calming and relaxing massage
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Source Origin: Sri Lanka