Oregano Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $10.98 learn more
Origanum Vulgare - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Oregano is one of the most powerful essentials available. With numerous evidence-based studies, oregano was shown to improve, and even in some cases, reverse bacterial/fungal/parasitic infections, inflammation, and allergies. It also supports healthy digestion and a healthy immune system. Due to the high levels of phenol, only a small amount of essential oil should be used with the diffuser or applied topically. The oil blends well with Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, May Chang, Sweet Orange, Rosemary and Tea Tree.
- Powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports healthy digestion and immune function
- Helps fight off infections
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Bath: Do not use Oregano Oil in the bath. It could cause skin irritation.
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 4 drops of oregano oil to your diffuser
- Massage: Mix with fractionated coconut oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Cleaning agent: Place 5 drops of oregano essential oil with 200ml of water as a natural surface cleaner. Avoid granite and stone as it could etch the surface.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: Italy
Plant Parts Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Distillation