Peppermint Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $7.98 learn more
Mentha Piperita - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Peppermint is a hybrid species between spear mint and water mint, and is one of the oldest medicinal herbs. The peppermint essential oil has been shown to reduce stomach aches, relieve headaches/nausea, and helps to clear the respiratory tract. It also aids in concentration and memory by stimulating the brain to think clearly. Peppermint oil has a a cooling, minty and fresh scent. The oil blends well with Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary.
- Reduces stomach aches and soothes digestive issues
- Relieves headache
- Improves focus and concentration
- Clears respiratory tract
- Muscle relief
- Bath: Do not use Peppermint Oil in the bath. It could cause skin irritation.
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser - a natural energiser and sinus care
- Massage: Mix 2 to 3 drops of Peppermint essential oil with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of fractionated coconut oil for a cooling massage - beneficial for muscle soreness
- Digestion: Mix a couple drops with any carrier oil and apply to the desired area to help with digestion
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: India or Vietnam
Plant Parts Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Distillation