Tea Tree Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $4.15 learn more
Melaleuca Alternifolia - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Tea tree, also known as 'melaleuca' is mainly derived from the native Australian plant 'Melaleuca alternifolia'. It has a slight lemon-y scent and is well recognised for its antimicrobial effects. Because of this, the tea tree essential oil is fantastic when used in a diffuser, as it helps to purify the air. The Oil blends well with Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon and Rosemary.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Anti-microbial properties
- Fortifies the immune system to help fight off infectious diseases
- Useful for insect bites, burns, sores, and sunburn
- Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Tea Tree essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath to enjoy the benefits
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser
- Cleaning: Add some Tea Tree and Lemon essential oil to a water spray bottle for a fresh and natural cleaning solution. Avoid granite and stone as it could etch the surface.
- Massage: Mix with carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage, 1:3 ratio
Tea Tree oil has high citral content, which means it can be a skin irritant. Avoid applying on its own to the skin. Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Source Origin: Australia
Plant Parts Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Distillation