Lavandin Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.32 learn more
Lavandula Hybrida - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
While similar to Lavender, Lavindin is not a "true" plant but is instead a hybrid. It is a cross between lavender (which grows at high altitudes) and spike lavender (which tends to grow at lower altitudes). In terms of healing properties, Lavandin is similar to Lavender but with slightly more intensity as it is a hybrid.
- Helps to reduce anxiety, stress, tension and negative emotions
- Sleep aid
- Beneficial for aggravated skin conditions such as stretch marks, eczema and itchy bites
- Bath: Add 5 to 6 drops to your bath to enjoy the benefits
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops (per 100ml of water) to your diffuser
- Massage: Add 4 drops to 10ml of fractionated coconut oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Pillows and Bedding: Add a few drops to pillows and bedding to relax and help with sleep
- Can be used in soaps and personal care products
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays hours after applying product.
Sourced From: New Zealand