*NEW* Patchouli Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $3.15 learn more
Pogostemon Cablin - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Deep and musky with a hint of sweetness, Patchouli essential oil belongs to the same family as Clary Sage, Lavender and Mint and is prized by the fragrance industry, featuring as a typical ingredient in colognes and perfumes.
Aside from being the perfect addition to an aromatherapy routine because of it’s amazing scent, Patchouli essential oil has powerful benefits for the skin, helping to reduce fine lines, blemishes and imperfections. It promotes a vibrant complexion and has a balancing effect on the body and mind, easing emotions and soothing the soul.
Patchouli has been an ancient remedy of Asiatic peoples for a long time in treating scalp and skin conditions known today as dandruff, acne and eczema.
As a grounding essential oil, Patchouli is recommended for people suffering from conditions such as depression and anxiety, and can assist with sleep when diffused or applied topically. It’s also an excellent oil to include in your aromatherapy massages and diffusions.
- Improves the appearance of the skin
- Supports mental health
- Treats hair and conditions
- Aids with relaxation and sleep
- Diffusion: Add 2-3 drops of Patchouli essential oil to your diffuser. We recommend blending it with any of the following: Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Clary Sage, Lavender, Cedarwood
- Massage: Combine a few drops of Patchouli essential oil with a tablespoon of carrier oil (and any other essential oils of your choice) for a soothing body massage. Apply the mixture to the forehead, back of the neck, temples, and wrists.
- Skin support: For a smoother complexion and natural glow, add a drop of Patchouli to your daily moisturiser or cleanser.
- Relaxation: Apply a few drops of Patchouli diluted with 2 tablespoons (30ml) of fractionated coconut oil to the soles of the feet to relieve stress or tense emotions.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Plant Parts Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Distillation