*NEW* Cedarwood Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.82 learn more
Cedrus Atlantica - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Cedarwood puts the ‘essential’ in essential oil: if you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out on one of nature’s most comforting scents that takes you straight to the outdoors.
Earthy, woody and inviting, Cedarwood essential oil has a grounding aroma that brings instant comfort. Perfect for diffusion, the aroma of Cedarwood will bring a sense of calm to any space and relieve your body, mind and spirit.
Cedarwood is a versatile essential oil with several uses most notably as an effective, natural insect repellent and cleanser, mood booster and skin enhancer.
It blends well with Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Frankincense, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang.
- Promotes a sense of ease and calm
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Boosts concentration and mood
- Clarifies skin
- Mildew, moth and insect repellent
- Bath: For a heavenly bath soak, add 2-3 drops of Cedarwood and other essential oils (we like Lavender, Clary Sage and Frankincense) to 2 tablespoons (30mL) of fractionated coconut oil and infuse your bathwater with the goodness!
- Diffusion: Add 2-3 of Cedarwood to your diffuser. We recommend blending it with 1-3 drops of another essential oil or oils of your choice.
- Kid-safe bug spray: Fill a 100mL spray bottle with an even amount of witch hazel and distilled water. Add up to 20 drops of Cedarwood to the mixture. Shake well before use. Other essential oils that work well in this DIY spray are Lavender, Patchouli, Lemon, Geranium and Eucalyptus.
- Hair and scalp treatment: Mix 2-3 drops Cedarwood essential oil with 2 tablespoon (30ml) of fractionated coconut oil until the mixture becomes smooth. Apply mixture to wet hair and scalp, allowing it to moisturise and soothe for 20-30 minutes. Lightly rinse before shampooing and rinsing thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced From: Morocco
Plant Parts Used: Wood
Extraction Method: Distillation