Lemongrass Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.32 learn more
Cymbopogon Flexuosus - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Lemongrass is not only a common ingredient in Thai cooking, but the oil has also been used and cherished in traditional Thai massage for centuries due to its effect on the body and mind. It is the ideal oil for massage therapy. Lemongrass oil offers a variety of benefits to the user - these include healthy digestion, refreshing the mind, skin toning, is antibacterial and it supports a healthy circulatory system.
- Promotes calmness and positive emotions
- Helps with digestion
- Ideal for massages
- Supports circulatory system
- Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Lemongrass essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath to enjoy the benefits and a lovely citrus scent
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser for a sweet and green, citrusy aroma
- Massage: Dilute with any carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage (1:2 ratio is recommended)
- Digestion: Mix a couple drops with 5ml of any carrier oil to aid digestion during or after meals
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: India