*NEW* Black Pepper Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $3.48 learn more
Piper Nigrum - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Looking for the spice of life? Warm, fresh and yes, spicy, Black pepper essential oil is an energiser and stimulant with a rich and pleasant aroma featuring floral and fruity notes.
A blood flow mover and uric acid remover, Black pepper essential is a popular natural alternative for treating arthritis and rheumatism. It is known to improve circulation and digestion, as well as relieve muscle and joint pain. Black pepper essential oil can be used to treat and ease the onset of spasms, cramps, convulsions and pulled muscles.
If you suffer from frequent nasal congestion due to hay fever or sinusitis, consider adding Black pepper essential oil to your diffuser. Its well-researched benefits include respiratory system support, as it helps dissolve phlegm and mucus to instantly relieve symptoms of congestion.
Black pepper essential oil thrives when blended, and packs a punch as a middle note to accompany base notes with heavier scents such as Patchouli and Frankincense.
Perk up your blends by combining Black pepper essential oil with any of the following: Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Lemon, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Cinnamon, Cedarwood, Ginger and Lavender.
- Stimulates circulation and digestion
- Aids in relieving muscle cramps, pulls, spasms and joint pain
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports respiratory health
- Diffusion: Blending is the way to go with Black pepper essential oil. Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser along with a few drops of recommended pairings.
- Massage: Mix 2-3 drops of Black pepper essential oil with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Quick congestion relief: Add a drop of black pepper essential oil to a tissue and inhale for a minute or two to clear the nasal passages.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. Not suitable for adding to baths. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Source Origin: India
Plant Parts Used: Seeds
Extraction Method: Distillation