Hinoki Essential Oil - NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $4.57 learn more
Chamaecyparis Obtusa - Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure and Natural
Welcome to the enchanted world of Hinoki essential oil! Drawing from the deep and mystical scent of Japanese forests and shrines, Hinoki is a unique essential oil that brings with it ancient memories of ritual and ceremony.
Lingering light, sweet and woody tones will leave you feeling revitalised and relaxed at the same time while also relieving stress and fatigue. This calming oil can help to promote circulation and has insect repellent effects.
Hinoki essential oil is an amazing aroma for anyone looking to feel the ultimate state of peace.
It blends well with Bergamot, Lemon, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Geranium, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Ginger, Mandarin and Ylang Ylang.
- Relaxation - distilled from the Japanese cypress tree, Hinoki has an inviting aroma that's perfect for diffusing during stressful times or when you need to relax.
- Stress relief & mental clarity - the soothing, sweet, woodsy scent of Hinoki provides relief from stress, fatigue, and mental exhaustion and that's why it features in many Japanese bath products
- Improved circulation - Hinoki essential oil can help stimulate blood circulation and reduce inflammation in the body, ideal for those looking to alleviate joint and muscle pain.
- Better sleep - the grounding and calming scent of Hinoki essential oil is a sleep aid for those with insomnia and anxious thoughts, bringing you an overall sense of peace and well-being.
- A heavenly insect repellent - as if the alluring scent of Hinoki isn’t enough, it can also protect you from insects. Hinoki essential oil repels both clothing mites and mosquitoes—perfect for summer.
Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Hinoki essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath to enjoy the benefits and the lovely citrus scent
Massage: Mix 2 to 3 drops of Hinoki essential oil with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage
Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops of Hinoki essential oil to your diffuser
Insect Repellent: To repel insects, follow the diffusion steps and place your diffuser in the desired area. You can also create your own spray or balm by mixing 20 drops of Hinoki essential oil with 250mL of witch hazel, or combining 10-15 drops of Hinoki essential oil with 100mL fractionated coconut oil and applying directly to the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced From: Japan
Plant Parts Used: Wood
Extraction Method: Distillation